What’s That Smell?
I had the pleasure to sit down with Deb Meyer and discuss what OdorXit is and what benefits it has over some other odor removers on the market. PLUS you support a small business when you purchase it! If you have pets (of any kind), and seniors (of any age), you need to keep OdorXit on hand! People and animals can be messy and using this product will definitely keep your home, office, car, etc smelling good!
Eliminates Common Odors:
- Urine/Feces – human and animal
- Skunk spray odors
- Dead or decaying odors
- Spoiled food
- Fish odors
- Taxidermy odors
For These Surfaces:
- Fabrics like couches and clothing
- so much more
OdorXit Odor Eliminator is a blend of non-staining, non-toxic, biodegradable water and essential oils that neutralize the source of most organic and many inorganic odors.
OdorXit Eliminator is all natural and safe to use on and around pets and children. OdorXit is harmless and can safely be sprayed onto skin and pet fur.
Instructions for Using OdorXit Eliminator
- Vacuum, sweep, or wash (carpet, hardwood, dog) the odorous area first before applying OdorXit. Mix 4 ounces of Concentrate to one gallon of tap water in a clean sprayer or spray bottle.
- Spray or saturate the total source of the odor.
- Let dry.
- If the odor is better but not completely gone, reapply the solution to a larger area. There is still a spot that OdorXit hasn’t neutralized so spray or saturate a larger area!